Donate Today

DONATE TODAY

Help Us By Donating Today

HOW IS MY DONATION USED?
Approximately 85% of funds donated to AD+ World Health goes directly into AD+ World Health projects. The other 15% goes to important organizational needs like management, fundraising, legal advice, accounting support, and infrastructure – all of which are vital to effective medical relief and humanitarian aid. If we are unable to use your contribution for the purpose you specify, either because of oversubscription or for another unforeseen reason, it is our policy to use your contribution to support further projects in the area concerned or other critical global projects.
AD+ World Health is a 501(c)(3) organization
Tax ID#: 20-881 8368